Page d'accueilNouveautésHit-ParadeRechercheJaquettes spécialesForumProgrammesLiensPress-bookCréditsCopyrightsAideFacebook
-   Forum MovieCovers - 54341. U2 : RATTLE AND HUM   -
Retour Retour à la liste des fils
Contribution
Auteur :jaices Sujet :U2 : RATTLE AND HUM Date :16/03/2006 à 11:21

Titre : U2 : RATTLE AND HUM
Titre original :
Réalisateur(s) : Phil JOANOU
Année : 1988
Nationalité(s) : Usa
Genre(s) : concert
Durée : 96 min
Acteurs principaux : BONO, The EDGE, Adam CLAYTON, Larry MULLEN, B.b. KING, Phil JOANOU
Résumé : • Tracklisting:\• 1. Helter Skelter\• 2. Van Diemen's Land\• 3. Desire\• 4. Exit\• 5. Gloria\• 6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For\• 7. Freedom For My People\• 8. Silver And Gold\• 9. Angel Of Harlem\• 10. All Along The Watchtower\• 11. In God's Country\• 12. When Love Comes to Town\• 13. Heartland\• 14. Bad\• 15. Ruby Tuesday\• 16. Sympathy For The Devil\• 17. Where The Streets Have No Name\• 18. MLK\• 19. With Or Without You\• The Star-Spangled Banner\• 20. Bullet The Blue Sky\• 21. Running To Stand Still\• 22. Sunday Bloody Sunday\• 23. Pride (In The The Naine Of Love)\• 24. All I Want Is You
Distribution :
  • Fichier .FILM
  • Image .JPG (46Ko)
  • Document Acrobat Jaquettes .PDF - Format Fond Police
Message Répondre à ce message Contribution en attente de validation Modifier cette contribution
Alerte Alerter les administrateurs   ModificationModifier ce message (admins)

Contribution
Auteur :basbas Sujet :U2 : RATTLE AND HUU2 : RATTLE AND HUM Date :21/07/2006 à 16:59

Titre : U2 : RATTLE AND HUU2 : RATTLE AND HUM
Titre original :
Réalisateur(s) :
Nationalité(s) :
Genre(s) : Documentaire
Durée : 1h34
Acteurs principaux :
Résumé : - Helter Skelter\\- Van Diemen's Land\\- Desire\\- Exit\\- Gloria\\- I still haven't found what I'm looking for\\- Freedom for my people\\- Silver and gold\\- Angel of Harlem\\- All along the watchtower\\- In God's country\\- When love comes to town\\- Heartland\\- Bad\\- Ruby tuesday\\- Sympathy for the Devil\\- Where the streets have non name\\- MLK\\- With or without you\\- The star spangled Banner\\- Bullet the blue sky\\- Running to stand still\\- Sunday bloody sunday\\- Pride\\- All I want is you\\
Distribution :
  • Fichier .FILM
  • Image .JPG (249Ko)
Message Répondre à ce message Contribution en attente de validation Modifier cette contribution

Contribution
Auteur :THE BEAST Sujet :U2 : RATTLE AND HUM Date :24/11/2007 à 11:50

Titre original :
Réalisateur(s) :
Nationalité(s) :
Genre(s) : Documentaire
Durée : 1h34
Acteurs principaux :
Résumé : - Helter Skelter\- Van Diemen's Land\- Desire\- Exit\- Gloria\- I still haven't found what I'm looking for\- Freedom for my people\- Silver and gold\- Angel of Harlem\- All along the watchtower\- In God's country\- When love comes to town\- Heartland\- Bad\- Ruby tuesday\- Sympathy for the Devil\- Where the streets have non name\- MLK\- With or without you\- The star spangled Banner\- Bullet the blue sky\- Running to stand still\- Sunday bloody sunday\- Pride\- All I want is you\
Distribution :
  • Fichier .FILM
  • Image .JPG (249Ko)

Contribution
Auteur :THE BEAST Sujet :U2 : RATTLE AND HUM Date :24/11/2007 à 12:05

Titre original :
Nationalité(s) : Royaume-Uni
Genre(s) : Musique
Durée : 1h35
Acteurs principaux : BONO, The EDGE, Adam CLAYTON, Larry MULLEN JR.
Résumé : - Helter Skelter- Van Diemen's Land- Desire- Exit- Gloria- I still haven't found what I'm looking for- Freedom for my people- Silver and gold- Angel of Harlem- All along the watchtower- In God's country- When love comes to town- Heartland- Bad- Ruby tuesday- Sympathy for the Devil- Where the streets have non name- MLK- With or without you- The star spangled Banner- Bullet the blue sky- Running to stand still- Sunday bloody sunday- Pride- All I want is you
Distribution : PARAMOUNT PICTURES CORPORATION
  • Fichier .FILM
  • Image .JPG (249Ko)

Contribution
Auteur :Daniel45 Sujet :U2 : RATTLE AND HUM Date :27/06/2009 à 03:43

Titre original :
Nationalité(s) : Uk, Usa
Genre(s) : Musique,Documentaire
Durée : 1h35
Acteurs principaux : BONO, The EDGE, Adam CLAYTON, Larry MULLEN JR., B.b. KING, Phil JOANOU
Résumé : Les titres de ce concert - Helter Skelter- Van Diemen's Land- Desire- Exit- Gloria- I still haven't found what I'm looking for- Freedom for my people- Silver and gold- Angel of Harlem- All along the watchtower- In God's country- When love comes to town- Heartland- Bad- Ruby tuesday- Sympathy for the Devil- Where the streets have non name- MLK- With or without you- The star spangled Banner- Bullet the blue sky- Running to stand still- Sunday bloody sunday- Pride- All I want is you
Distribution : PARAMOUNT PICTURES CORPORATION/Midnight Films
  • Fichier .FILM
  • Image .JPG (80Ko)
Retour Retour à la liste des fils
© 1999-2024 MovieCovers Team